Our bylaws state the following purposes:
- To promote handbell ringing in the Greater St. Louis area.
- To act as a resource in planning handbell events throughout the year.
- To be a source of communication, coordination and networking for the St. Louis area handbell directors, ringers and enthusiasts.
- To sponsor an annual Handbell Festival.
- To sponsor educational ringing events.
- To uphold the purposes of The Handbell Musicians Of America (AGEHR) and Area 8 AGEHR.
Membership in the Handbell Association of Greater St. Louis does not include membership in AGEHR. And neither does membership in AGEHR automatically make you a member of the Handbell Association of Greater St. Louis, even though we support AGEHR and its purposes which are very parallel to our purposes.
Join us on Facebook. Search for Handbell Association of Greater St. Louis